- Global investment resource pool: investment professionals, entrepreneurs and industry experts with proven integrity, track records and complementary skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a knowledge-centered structure.
- Easy access to investment professionals.
- Flexibility and resilience of business processes. Avoidance of bureaucracy. Sole focus on investments and clients.
- Independence, transparency and best possible alignment of stakeholders' interests.
- The possibility of co-managing special investment vehicles with and for clients themselves.
Through all the vicissitudes and casualties, as earthshaking as they were unforeseen, it remained true that sound investment principles produced generally sound results. We must act on the assumption that they will continue to do so.
- Benjamin Graham, 1949, 1st ed. 'The Intelligent Investor'